Agile emphasizes functioning software, service, team self-management, collaboration, and the flexibility to adapt to emerging business realities. Skill Power offers a number of courses on Agile & Scrum,
- Comprehend about Agile
- Comprehend Scrum
- Comprehend Domains of Agile Practices
- Comprehend Extreme Programming
- Comprehend Lean Kanban
- Comprehend Risk Management
- Comprehend Communication Management
- Comprehend Soft skills
- Learn how the framework supports Lean Thinking, Agile Development and Architecture, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management and Scaling Leadership
- Leverage the power of Lean Thinking Manager-Teachers in support of your Agile teams, switching your leadership from a “role” to a “task”
- Rapidly pull together various agile and non-agile development teams into a progressively managed “Release Train” focused on common delivery cadence while successfully keeping integration points and dependencies in check
- Understand the Principles of Product Development Flow and how to achieve maximum business value in the time available
- Involve and collaborate across all the layers of your organization to enable teams to deliver complex, cross-functional features in 10-12 week increments
- Effectively integrate architecture and other shared services into an Agile delivery process
- Improve the communication and focus of your organization’s Agile implementation
- Infuse Agile into your entire organization—not just your IT delivery teams
- Leverage the value of lightweight business cases
- Learn to commit to objectives instead of a set-in-stone plan
- Understand and implement the Weighted Shortest Job First economic prioritization method to always prioritize and deliver the most valuable features first
- Learn how to lead an effective Inspect and Adapt Workshop using root cause analysis methods such as 5 Why’s, the Fishbone Diagram and Pareto Charts
- Earn your requirement for the Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) certification
- Understand the goal of release management
- Understand why software should be released early and frequently
- Understand the release burndown chart
- Understand how a release plan can help forecast the future
- Understand how the Product Owner and Development Team collaborate during the Sprint
PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner
The certification authenticates a Project Manager’s mastery and experience of the Agile processes and principles. An Agile qualified practitioner has the skills and knowledge of both Agile practices and Waterfall and is capable to guide teams on Agile projects. Being certified in Agile brings more credibility; a professional confirms their agile proficiency to corporate looking to implement the agile methods.
Skill Power’s Agile Project Management professionals desire to assist qualified Project Managers to become certified. We have created an interactive course with the intention of preparing Project Managers for the exam of (ACP)®.
After completing this course, students will be able to demonstrate employers their high level of professionalism in Agile principles, tools practices, and techniques and students will also be able to enhance their professional adaptability in project management techniques and tools.
SAFe -Leading SAFe Agilist v 5.1
In this two-day Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) training course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise-level Agile transformation by leveraging SAFe and its underlying principles of Lean thinking and Product Development Flow.
Scale Agile Across Multiple Teams or the Enterprise
Organizations have been using Agile methodologies for years to deliver more value to their customers in less time. Most organizations are complex systems that require collaboration and coordination across multiple delivery teams. This two – day class will show you how to do it well. Additionally, when other areas of your company are not leveraging Agile, the ability to skyrocket results becomes a daunting task. You will learn how to handle these hurdles in this class. The SAFe framework, developed by Dean Leffingwell, outlines an approach to help organizations harness the power of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
Become a Certified SAFe Agilist
Those who wish to pursue certification in SAFe are eligible to complete the exam to earn the SAFe Agilist certification. As more organizations look to scale Agile, the recognition of your knowledge and experience is valuable both to you and others. Attendees will develop an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean thinking, Agile Development, SAFe , ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture and Scaling Leadership. Whether at the team, program, or portfolio level, attendees will be able to explain and implement the practices necessary to achieve business and technical alignment and consistent, sustainable delivery of value.
Taking this Scaled Agile Framework training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe Agilist certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
Scrum Master Certification
Scrum Master Certified professionals have working, practical skills and knowledge of Scrum that prepares them to execute and work in a Scrum environment.
Scrum Product Owner
Scrum Product Owner Certification Course from Skill Power is intended to validate students’ working and practical knowledge and skills of Scrum that prepares them to administer the business features and stakeholders in a Scrum environment. You will learn about managing stakeholders, creating and grooming the Product Backlog, emerging detail with Product Backlog Items and User Stories.