The Open Group standards and certification programs for Enterprise Architecture have been adopted worldwide. Members involved in their evolution gain access to relevant knowledge, resources and experience, and have the opportunity to network with a world-class community of experts and peers. This enables them to grow professionally, gain personal recognition, and establish professional contacts. Enterprises using these Open Group standards say that they benefit from using the most prominent and useful, proven and tested EA standards and certifications.
Having staff and business partners alike all speak the same language saves both time and money, and the certification programs are both a benchmark for hiring and a valuable element of staff development programs.
- Comprehend the Enterprise Architecture- An Introduction
- Comprehend the TOGAF 9.2- An Introduction
- Comprehend the Architecture Development Method
- Adapt TOGAF 9.2 to the content Architecture
- Comprehend the Principles and Requirements
- Comprehend the Architecture Vision
- Comprehend the Risk Management Enterprise Integration
- Comprehend the Architecture Pattern
- Comprehend the Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository
- Comprehend the Architecture Content Framework
- Comprehend the Technology Architecture
- Comprehend the building of Organizational Capability
- Comprehend the Architecture Governance
TOGAF®9.2 (Foundation and Practitioner)
TOGAF 9.2 is an Industry recognized Enterprise Architecture framework used internationally. This framework is envisioned for IT Architects, Enterprise Architects, Business Architects, Data Architects, Solutions Architects, Systems Architects, and other responsible for or associated with the Architecture function in a business.
This Foundation course and certification offers validation that the student has knowledge of the basic concepts and terminology of TOGAF 9.2 and comprehends the core principles of TOGAF and Enterprise Architecture.
Audience: This training is intended for the participants who want to analyze and apply knowledge of TOGAF 9.2.