AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides IT technical end users with basic fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started on AWS.
- Understand basic data center design concepts
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the foundational infrastructure services, including Amazon Virtual Private cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Amazon CloudWatch and AWS Trusted Advisor
Who Should Do AWS Technical Essential Training?
- Any Professional want to start career in AWS
- Anyone responsible for explaining the AWS services to customer
- Solution Architects
- Sys Ops administrators
Salient Features of this training at Skill Power:
- The System Operations on this course at Skill Power is conducted under the supervision of a credited instructor
- Simulated Tests are conducted to familiarize participants with the pattern and difficulty level of the real exam
- The training has been designed to maximize success in the Exam/certificaiton