EC-Council’s CEH v11 certification training focuses to train aspiring security professionals to gain essential ethical hacking skills with the practical implementation of scanning, testing, hacking and securing the systems. The course outcome helps you become a professional who systematically attempts to inspect network infrastructures with the consent of its owner to find security vulnerabilities which a malicious hacker could potentially exploit.
- System Administrators
- Ethical hackers
- Auditors & Security Professionals
- Security Officers
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Network Security Professionals
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of Network fundamentals.
Salient Features of this training at Skill Power:
- This course at Skill Power is conducted under the supervision of a certified instructor
- Simulated Tests are conducted to familiarize participants with the pattern and difficulty level of the real exam
- The training has been designed to maximize success in the exam
This is the right path to take if you’re looking at a long term career in enterprise IT Security.