The CompTIA Pentest+ certification is an intermediate-level vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to plan/scope an assessment, understand the legal/compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning/penetration tests, and analyze/report on your findings.
PenTest+ is unique because the certification requires a candidate to demonstrate the hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers
- Penetration testers
- IT Security analysts
- Vulnerability analysts and testers
- Network security operations personnel
Salient Features of this training at Skill Power:
- This course at Skill Power is conducted under the supervision of a certified instructor
- Simulated Tests are conducted to familiarize participants with the pattern and difficulty level of the real exam
- The training has been designed to maximize success in the exam
This is the right path to take if you’re looking at a long term career in enterprise IT Security.