ITIL® is the world’s leading and most popular IT Service Management (ITSM) framework. ITIL® or the IT Infrastructure Library is the most widely used approach to managing IT services. It has a huge demand due to its best practice methodologies. The guidance provided in ITIL® helps organizations to deliver their services in a customer-focused, quality-driven and economical way.
Being the most trendy and up to date version of ITIL®, it embraces the latest trends in technologies and service management, and provides a flexible basis to support organizations as they undergo digital transformation and integrate digital technology into all areas of their business. The new ITIL®v4 is not only a minor upgrade of the ITIL framework but a completely revised body of knowledge.
It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
Why ITIL®v4 ?
The ITIL Foundation certification is aimed at those who want to have a strong understanding of the entire ITIL framework and guidelines.
The well-known ITIL best practices are immensely helpful in managing the business effectively and most business organizations are looking to implement the newest and most up-to-the-minute techniques.
Target Audience: The most popular ITIL®v4 training and certification at Skill Power is best suited for IT Managers, Architects, System Analysts, Quality Analysts, System Administrators, Operations Managers, Security Managers, Database Administrators and IT professionals responsible for service improvement initiatives, to name a few.
The ITIL®v4 training at Skill Power enables you to :
- Identify and decide upon the key areas for the organizations where they need improvements and transformation and where to make particular changes to enhance productivity and reduce costs.
- Acquire an efficient, holistic and professionally valued approach to best practice mannerisms
- Augment and enhance the ability of a professional to identify, plan and support the IT services in a business resulting in amplified and improved productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Offers greater acquaintance and understanding to help a professional to zero-in and focus on the customer needs and user experience rather than spending too much time on technological issues
- Better job prospects with a healthier pay-package.
- Learn and execute the best practices to increase the business productivity effectively
- Prioritize, focus and recognize on the highest value activities to facilitate the organization