Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a blended certification of Lean and Six Sigma offered to professionals who successfully qualify the LSSBB exam. Lean is a technique or a collection of techniques that helps in the reduction of time while delivering products. Six Sigma, on the other hand, is a disciplined approach to improve the quality and maintain consistency in delivery of products and services. Thus, Lean Six Sigma is an approach that is used to improve services on time while eliminating defects and leading the project towards perfection.
Lean Six Sigma has emerged as a popular business management strategy applied to projects globally. It helps a company in achieving their process excellence initiatives and delivering increased profits to an organization. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification demonstrates one’s ability to deploy skills in enterprise-wide projects and approach, for full time process excellence roles.
At the end of Skill Powers’s training in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, you will gain knowledge of the following:
- Apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing.
- Apply basic and more advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
- Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Present projects to instructors, peers and managers.