The course on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, trains students on the tools and techniques of DMAIC Cycle (Define, Analyze, Improve, Measure, and Control) for the Process Improvement. This course would let you use the MINITAB 16, which helps in analyzing your data with any statistical software. A complete compilation of graphs and statistics give students all the required insight to improve the processes using this Six Sigma Certification.
- Understand the basics of Lean thinking and Six Sigma.
- Learn how Six Sigma can benefit your organization.
- Identify the ideologies of Lean and different types of waste.
- Participate as an active member in Lean events.
- Understand all about Six Sigma
- Comprehend steps of DMAIC process and learn to use tools for each phase.
- Apply proficiency to analyze and gather data.
- Understand problem solving, continuous improvement of processes, and change management to guarantee smooth operations.