TOGAF 9.2 is an Industry recognized Enterprise Architecture framework used internationally. This framework is envisioned for IT Architects, Enterprise Architects, Business Architects, Data Architects, Solutions Architects, Systems Architects, and other responsible for or associated with the Architecture function in a business.
This Foundation course and certification offers validation that the student has knowledge of the basic concepts and terminology of TOGAF 9.2 and comprehends the core principles of TOGAF and Enterprise Architecture.
Audience: This training is intended for the participants who want to analyze and apply knowledge of TOGAF 9.2.
- Comprehend the Enterprise Architecture- An Introduction
- Comprehend the TOGAF 9.2- An Introduction
- Comprehend the Architecture Development Method
- Adapt TOGAF 9.2 to the content Architecture
- Comprehend the Principles and Requirements
- Comprehend the Architecture Vision
- Comprehend the Risk Management Enterprise Integration
- Comprehend the Architecture Pattern
- Comprehend the Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository
- Comprehend the Architecture Content Framework
- Comprehend the Technology Architecture
- Comprehend the building of Organizational Capability
- Comprehend the Architecture Governance